Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mother to Mother!

So, yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, we worked all day in packing the house. Were moving Wed. and its one of the last days and we need help! but we have our ward and a u-haul so were getting to the point that were doing good. anyways, yesterday my mom and I were painting the porch. we got done with the bottom parts so she got a ladder and did the top parts. i was in the house listening to Beyoncé and i heard her scream. i walked into the porch and she was screaming and holder hands to herself and jumping up and down. This usually happens when theres a big spider. and this is what she said, "Monica, theres a big mommy spider and theres a billion bays! Monica you have to vacume it. It's sooooo big Monica get it, get it!" i laughed, until i saw the spider. i was furry and kinda small, but small in my mom's case is a ten foot wide and twenty foot tall spider. I stopped laughing because i felt sympathy for my mom. this spider thing usually never happens. well, maybe that's measurements an exaggeration. but anyways, it was so small, i was more scared of climbing the ladder then vacuming it. (i have a BIG phobia of hights.) So anyway, i went up to vacume it and it hid so that i couldn't get it. so i got the baby spiders and we went inside. we had tomatoes and lettuce. them my mom went to check on the spiders and the mom was clear out. when my mom came close it it, it posed like it was gong to jump on her. she came in screaming and saying "Monica i can't go out there, its gonna get me!" i laughed at my mom and said its ok. so we had more lunch and everything was fine.
Love Ya'll!
Mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment