Sunday, October 2, 2011

New posts...

New posts, such a scary thought fir those who have little thoughts to share. I could have a new post about many things. My accomplishments, but, then it would seelike I'm bragging. My writing, but, then I would bore you all, ( even though no one reads this junk) to tears! What the world, my wold, has come to, but, you all probably hear about that to much. Saying all this makes me feel like my mom, she blogs, and their amazing. She writes in her alter ego, the supermodel part of her. Everyone loves her blog, so I guess I'm trying to write in my " alter ego". Sadly, I don't think I have one. You see, I could turn this into a pity post for myself, share my thoughts and feelings and sadden you all up. But! Lucky enough for you all, I won't do that to you. Now, I shall write more later, I have some reading to do...

Like. My new post? It mostly just contains of what my post was going to. Be about... Oh well!

Love Ya'll
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment